Written by Tom Spengler, Executive Chairman @ PrimeGov
ICMA's annual conference, the world's largest gathering of local government professionals, goes digital for 2020.
While we may not meet in person during the conference, you can still expect the same exceptional experience.
The conference brings an opportunity to:
- Connect and network with your local government peers, experts, partners, colleagues, and friends.
- Listen to inspirational keynotes by leaders from the world stage.
- Stories from your peers that will help support transformation in your organization and community.
PrimeGov is proud to support ICMA as a platinum sponsor and we can't wait to see you there.
Why You Should Come and See Us?
Let me ask you this - Is your team consistently struggling with:
- Time-consuming agenda management processes?
- Spending hours recreating meeting minutes?
- Missing deadlines and action items?
- Software support issues?
If you answered yes, to any of these, then you know it's time for a change.
PrimeGov empowers local governments to optimize and digitize their legislative processes with a single, secure enterprise-level solution.
Our solution helps local governments to:
- Improve Accountability
- Save Time
- Enhance Accuracy
- Increase Efficiency
- Embrace Transparency
Don't take our word for it - check out how the City of Los Angeles streamlined their systems and optimized their legislative processes with PrimeGov.
Curious to learn how we can help you?
Visit our digital booth and attend any one of our FREE demos (registration required, limited seats) and we will be happy to answer any questions.
We are hosting multiple demos during the event, that you can attend, and we are looking forward to having a conversation with you:
Executive Briefing (15 mins)
- Who are we?
- What do we do?
- How can we benefit you?
Product Deep Dive (45 mins)
- PrimeGov Overview
- Meet the team with 20+ years of industry experience and domain expertise
- Product Demo
- Agenda Automation
- Meeting Management
- Community Engagement
- Virtual meeting integration
- How to use technology for the virtualization of government processes
Would you like to WIN an iPad Pro at the conference?
We are giving away a FREE iPad Pro (11-inch display, a $799 value) to one lucky winner.
How to enter the raffle:
- All you have to do is attend a scheduled demo. Click here to register for a demo. (Attendance automatically enters you in the raffle.)
- A winner will be randomly selected from all the demo attendees and announced at the end of the day on Friday, September 25.
PrimeGov Booth Information
Dates: Sept 23 – 26, 2020
- Wednesday, Sept 23, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm PT
- Thursday, Sept 24, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm PT
- Friday, Sept 25, 7:30 am – 3:30 pm PT
- Saturday, Sept 26, 8:00 am – 10:00 am PT
How to find us at the conference?
When you enter the ICMA UNITE Digital Conference page:
- Click "WEST HALL"
- Find the PrimeGov Booth and click on the image.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event. If you have any questions, please reach out.
Executive Chairman @ PrimeGov